Friday, July 17, 2009

The Beginning

This blog is going to be the bearer of all the noteworthy creations of mine. The blog will contain random amateur art and doodles done in ball pens, water colours, poster colours, chalk, charcoal, crayons, markers, sketch pens and/or any media.

A detailed description of the artworks would be typed out be me in order to help the ignorant junta pick up a few tricks and help me get expert opinions from the better artists on colouring, mixing, sketching and blah blah shit. I am hoping to also do graffiti art and some basic craft.


And by the end of it all, I would like to remind you all that I am THE Hakumei who is never to be trusted on her words. Pardon me if little or even nothing comes along after this but trust me, I am ditching myself more that way.

Hoping for the best from my side.


*signs*
Bejin Hakumei.

1 comment: