Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Game That We Play


Okay, bad bad artwork.

The idea was to create blocks of various sizes and related colours in order to form a complete picture but that couldn't be translated into paper on account of:

1. Lack of time
2. Lack of patience
3. Lack of abilities
4. Lack of feel
5. Lack of other (better) ideas

and most importantly:

6. Laziness

Now, okay, I am not going to get annoyed with myself and I am not going to get pissed off at those who'd snarl at me after this but, the list of "lacks" and point no. 6 led me to this new discovery!

Yeah, a cool technique which could do good to you IF you use it where it's required.

The technique is to kinda create water colour patch marks which can be done by taking in a good deal of paint, letting go off the excess and dipping it in water then putting it in small areas to give a patchy look.
The artwork is majorly done in poster colours and water colours are used to give some details here, there everywhere with the new "technique".


And I repeat, bad bad artwork but it's all part of the game, right!?
*stupid grin*

2 comments:

  1. this is kinda weird .........still , i wldnt knw much rite ?
    art is not my thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY... AWESOME WORK.... i didnt knw abt dis blog nor would i've ever come 2 knw am sure... dis is d second tym boredom has been useful 2 me..(1st tym was whn i started wid d art thing.. ) gr8 work... d sarcasm dats lyk woven in every phrase is sey.. :-p
    GR8 WORK....

    ReplyDelete