Monday, August 24, 2009

Punk'd


Step 1: Draw any simple graphic design.
For this, I used my dad's black roller pen (while he was sleeping) for I had no black sketch pen. Knowing my blog is not looked at by cool artists, I suggest the ignorant junta to use a pencil if they're not too sure about their drawing capabilities.



Step 2: Colour it according to your liking.
I used ordinary sketch pens. Since I had only a limited colour range, I used only those. You could make it more bright and colourful.



Step 3: Use any software or graphic editing program to render tonal variations to your artwork. I used Adode Photoshop (version 7.0.1). Create as many versions of your image as you please then compile them into a single piece to create your own pop-art masterpiece.

In case, you don't want to use any software for some damned reason a lazy moron like me wouldn't understand, then trace the image on different sheets and use a different colour scheme for each new piece. Stick them all on a single thick sheet of paper or cardboard and you are done.


This was the final step by the way.



About the title: Apparently, this already disappointing title turned out to be a lame reality show aired on MTV but nevertheless, the idea was to have a flashy name because the artwork would be very colourful, bright and flashy too. Also, if you notice, the illustration is pretty modern and punk style. Hence the title, Punk'd.


Note: This is just an experimental work to see how photoshop works and how it can be used for various other artworks.

7 comments:

  1. now i will try these steps...i think now i can also design these pic also
    kristina
    Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this one
    though her ass is sorta huge

    cld u make one of this kind for me ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kristina: Sure can. All the luck.


    @Photogenic Bitch: Why would I make something for you? Just give me one valid reason.

    Except that you're dying of jaundice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bcoz , u secretly fantacize bout me ???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I secretly fantasize about many losers.


    Come up with something better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thnx for making the spelling error in fantacize more noticeable

    i saw thru u -- ur such a wannabe bitch

    ReplyDelete
  7. *feels hurt*
    *looks around for a blade*
    *finds one*
    *slit's the Devil's wrist*
    .
    .
    .

    *practices spellings everyday*
    :D

    ReplyDelete